Monday, March 9, 2009

Buuuuuuuuuuuuusy

I think I may have gotten about 3 hours of sleep last night. I was having one of those "I can't stop thinking about everything I have to do" kind a nights. Those are the worst. Plus with the time change, let's just say, I'm trying to stay in a nice mood. Which can be hard when I think of all the stuff I need to do. I volunteered this morning in Eli's class. Holy moly are those kids high strung on a Monday morning. Then I picked up Gabe from his great-grandma's house and went grocery shopping. Always a good pick-me-up mood booster there. Especially when you see the grand total! So, now I'm home. And thinking, I have neglected my blog for long enough...again.

After I finish writing out my to-do list and getting some chores done, I WILL download some pictures and post them. I promise. As long as I don't collapse from fatigue.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You need to have a good stiff drink (or two) and hit the hay early! Hope things slow down for you soon.