Thursday, January 15, 2009

Being cold makes me tired



Just part of living in Maine I guess. I've always lived 'up north' so it shouldn't bother me. And it really doesn't. Except when it's this cold - and I mean really really cold, you can feel it in your chest when you're breathing cold - and I can't really go outside with Gabe and get some fresh air. Poor little guy. I managed to bring in two loads of fire wood for the furnace this afternoon while waiting for Eli to get off the bus. It was just too cold for Gabe-o. I don't think tomorrow will be any better.
We get our eggs fresh from a farmer up the road from us. Once you've had fresh eggs, you'll never go back. I'd love to get some chickens someday.







Finished a scarf today that I started making yesterday. It's cotton and really soft. Gabe was more than happy to model it for me...even though purple and yellow aren't really 'his' colors.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Okay, how did I miss that you started blogging again?!

There's nothing like fresh eggs! They look delish!