Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Brought the kids to my husband's rugby match yesterday. It would have been nice had it not been rainy and cold. It was a good match though with our team winning. My MIL picked the kids up at the pitch and we went to the after party. Got home at a reasonable time.

Today, raining again. They got the rest of the field harrowed yesterday while we were gone. I'm transplanting the plants yet again! I tried to do it this morning but decided to wait until the kids go to bed tonight to make it more enjoyable! **Kids went to Great-grandma's for an hour of play time, got everything transplanted this afternoon**

So, I'll be reading plant books today trying to get some ideas for my gardens. And get some much needed cleaning in. May as well get it all done today (or most of it) so I'll have all day tomorrow and the next to work in the dirt. Rain forcasted for Wednesday.



No comments: